Team Dimensions Profile®
Participants respond to an assessment instrument, and from the responses a report is generated. (The report is available for viewing, emailing, or printing immediately after completion.)
The Team Dimensions Profile helps teams in your organization:
- identify individual strengths and approaches to teamwork
- clarify team members' roles
- reinforce the contributions of every team member
- reduce project cycle time and increase productivity
The Team Dimensions Profile identifies four key roles in team performance:
- Creator: Generates original concepts, goes beyond the obvious, and sees the big picture - hands off tasks to an Advancer.
- Advancer: Recognizes new opportunities, develops ways to promote ideas, and moves toward implementation - hands off tasks to a Refiner.
- Refiner: Challenges and analyzes ideas to detect potential problems and may hand plans back to an Advancer or Creator before handing off tasks to an Executor.
- Executor: Lays the groundwork for implementation, manages the details, and moves the process to completion.
The profile presents the “Z Process” to map the flow of assigning roles, completing tasks, and handing off tasks to other team members. Using the four roles in the “Z Process” gets new teams moving forward quickly and gets current teams unstuck.
© Inscape Publishing, Inc.