Successful team members don't do the same thing at the same time. They do the right thing at the right time. And while team members work together toward a common goal, individuals still must play their individual roles in the process. As organizations rely more and more on teams to innovate, problem solve, produce, and compete at the speed of change, clearly understanding and capitalizing on individual approaches to group processes is the bottom line on creating high performance teams. This seminar can be presented as a full-day or half day session.
Discover the Right Roles for the Right People
The Team Dimensions Profile identifies four key roles in team performance:
- Creator: Generates original concepts, goes beyond the obvious, and sees the big picture - hands off tasks to an Advancer.
- Advancer: Recognizes new opportunities, develops ways to promote ideas, and moves toward implementation - hands off tasks to a Refiner.
- Refiner: Challenges and analyzes ideas to detect potential problems and may hand plans back to an Advancer or Creator before handing off tasks to an Executor.
- Executor: Lays the groundwork for implementation, manages the details, and moves the process to completion.
The profile presents the “Z Process” to map the flow of assigning roles, completing tasks, and handing off tasks to other team members. Using the four roles in the “Z Process” gets new teams moving forward quickly and gets current teams unstuck.
Team Dimensions® – Facilitator's Kit includes:
- One Facilitator's Manual and Fully Scripted (half-day and full-day) Seminar
- Presentation Materials on CD-ROM
- Research and Technical Background
- Hit the Mark Learning Game Supplies
- Two Participant Profiles
© Inscape Publishing, Inc.