DiSC® Classic Participant Instrument
Set the Standard for Self-Understanding
DiSC provides a non-judgmental language for exploring workplace behaviors. DiSC Classic can help employees at all levels:
• Understand their own behavior
• Learn how and when to adapt their behavior
• Improve communication
• Promote appreciation of differences
• Enhance individual and team performance
• Reduce conflict
• Create and maintain client relationships
• Manage difficult customer service situations
The original hand-scored paper DiSC profile used with organizations across
the globe for over thirty years, this flagship instrument helps individuals
improve communication and reduce conflict.
This instrument is not a test. The participant cannot pass or fail. There is no best profile. Research evidence supports the conclusion that the most effective people are those who know him/herself, recognize the demands of a situation, and adapt strategies to meet those needs.
© Inscape Publishing, Inc.