A typical process may include these components:
Assessment: We will learn from employees what is important to them, which of their needs are being met and those unmet. This feedback can be broken down by division, department, and even by individual leader. This information can be used to determine customized leadership training components and/or individual coaching and mentoring efforts.
But… that is not enough!
Employee Engagement: Each employee is given his or her own assessment showing which areas are important to that individual and which need attention to increase workplace satisfaction. Together the leader and employee devise a plan to close that workplace satisfaction gap.
Learning Initiatives: a learning initiative consists of numerous components that embrace the continuous improvement process. They may include:
- Classroom training by Learning Journey
- Train-the-trainer sessions so that training can be delivered internally
- A variety of assessments and profiles like 360’s, behavioral or personality style, leadership, and time management profiles - the client organization will have access to their own online account allowing them access to the tools with or without the assistance of Learning Journey
- Monthly coaching provided by Donna Long to include quarterly reviews with the coachee's leadership team and internal mentor
- Internal mentoring programs
- Pre-shift or staff meeting mini sessions presented by managers and employees
- Booklets on leadership, customer service, communication, change, etc. and many other reinforcement tools